Roberts Onsite’s team is growing! If you are a committed and collaborative professional looking to contribute to a hard-working, innovative team, this opportunity is for you.
The Tool Room Supervisor position is located in Kitchener, Ontario and reports directly to the Resource Manager. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in weekly safety talks;
- Receiving orders and returns;
- Recording all items being shipped and returned;
- Preparing all tools, equipment, stock to fill orders;
- Delivering orders to job sites when required;
- Co-ordinating with Dispatch to ensure adequate stock;
- Maintenance of clean working area;
- Designating duties to Tool Room Attendant’s;
- Supervising Tool Room Attendant’s to ensure safe work practices and accuracy of all job aspects, including paperwork;
- Inspecting, testing and maintaining small tools;
- Co-ordinating repairs of damaged tools and re-certifications of out dated tools;
- Co-ordinating training for junior team members, as required;
- Act with the best interest of Roberts Onsite at all times;
- Other stockroom duties as required.
- Valid full G license with clean driving record;
- Strong knowledge of tools;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work within a team and promote mutual respect for co-workers.
- Pay Rate: Depends on experience and education
- Hours: 44 hours per week, Monday to Friday, overtime available
- Group benefits eligibility
The Team You Will Be a Part of:
Roberts Onsite is one of Ontario’s largest multi-trade contractors providing high-quality construction services, and turn-key solutions for industrial, commercial, and institutional clients across Southern Ontario. For over 80 years we have been delivering electrical, mechanical, millwrighting, and rigging expertise for all types of building services, and process machinery installations.